Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swenson Family {Houston Family Photographer }

The Swenson Family are our very best friends.  When they were here visiting we took family photos…because that’s just what Andrea and I do together.  We had fun at this little shabby barn, which I found out is getting torn down for a gas station.  (I’m not happy about that.) I grabbed the chalkboard off my kitchen wall on my way out the door.  It usually messages my weekly menu in the main hub bub of my house, but this time it messaged cute family sayings.  Perfect for this family! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  Aren’t they the cutest!?

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Cutest family AND cutest photos!

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

So cute!! Love the chalkboard as a prop. What a great idea!!

Beth Curtis said...

so cute Krys! I told Andrea that I am SO jealous of her awesome handwritting.

Andrea said...

What a cute family. he he. Love the pictures. You did a great job. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! These are amazing pictures... Beautiful family, kids looks so cute. Small girl looks so attractive ..




Microstock photo website

Unknown said...

such a beautifull pics. cute family .i love this pic .i realy enjoy it.