Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sailer Family { Family and Child Photographer, Houston, TX. }

Meet my friend Michelle and her gorgeous family!  Michelle is a blogging friend of mine, swim team friend, school friend, neighborhood friend etc., etc. ( If you want to be inspired, visit her blog at Prudently Painted Vintage. )  We took photos at their house EARLY Fathers Day morning.  I hope it was worth getting up so early for.  :) It was for me!  I love their photos.  It is the best feeling when I can walk away from a photo shoot feeling like I captured who they really are.  Real life photos are my favorite.  Here is the Sailer family in their element.  

Michelle_2412cw

Michelle_2341cw

Michelle_2350cw 

Michelle_2367cw

Michelle_2375cropcw 

 Michelle_2415bwlovecw

Untitled-11cw

Michelle_2422cw

Michelle_2425cw

Michelle_2429cw

Untitled-12

Michelle_2440cw

Untitled-1

   Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful Such a fun shoot, and to have it in front of their house. I love the teddy bear.

Prudently Painted Vintage said...

I love each and every one of the pictures. They are just perfect. Thank you so much!

Eileen said...

Krysta. What camera do you shoot with? I love your pics. Really much.