Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Keller (Newborn Photographer|Houston Texas)

This is the last of my holiday photo shoots.  This shabby blue barn is my favorite location.  I use it a lot, but my clients love it just much as I do.  With each families unique personalities it takes on a whole new feel.  Baby Keller was born to Steph and Colby (my maternity photo shoot) just a couple of weeks after we took her photos.  He was a week and half old when we took these.  They had a sweet Christmas baby.  And sweet and beautiful he is.  He is absolutely adorable.  Enjoy!  

11 - cr

1 - cr 2 - cr

6 - cr

23 - cr

8 - cr

27 BW - cr 

22 - cr

13 BW - cr

3 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Krys, these are amazing!! I wish you were closer to help me with our newborns in August!! Such a good job!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

LOVE the new blog and LOVE that little baby! my oh my!! We LOVE all our pictures! Thanks so much! xoxo

Stephanie said...

These are awesome!!!!