Sunday, December 5, 2010

Preview for Andie

I have come to really love newborn shoots.  They are my favorite!  There is just something about them.  They are challenging and exciting and so sweet all at the same time.  I never know what type of shots I am going to get, but that is part of the fun… to capture these sweet little spirits just being themselves, learning about their world.  I had the opportunity to go to little Avery’s house to capture some photos of mom and baby in their element.  I can not even tell you how much fun this was!  Photographers work on inspiration and I had a whole new playground of inspiration by going to their home…which is beautiful.  She is beautiful too.  Hopefully you can tell how much I love this newfound job of mine because I really, really do.  I am having so much fun!  Enjoy.

Avery - 10 Vintage cr 

Untitled-2

Nursery crAvery crAvery - 1 cr  Untitled-1Avery 1 cr     Untitled-3

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: