Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ella {Newborn Photo Session}

I had the opportunity to take newborn photos for one of my friends.  Little Miss Ella made me work hard for some of these sleeping shots which was really kind of funny to me because every time I see her she is sleeping like and angel!!    She pulled through for me though. :)  She is a beautiful baby and now her family has a keepsake of this precious time in Ella’s life. 

You should know by now that I am awful at weeding out photos, so consider yourself warned about picture overload! Meet Ella…

Ella - 8 BW     Ella - 11 BW Ella - 0 Ella - 15 BW Ella - 17 

Ella - 19 BW Ella - 20 BW   Ella - 26Ella - 30   Ella - 21  Ella - 36

Sisters - 8 

Sisters - 3

The End…I promise!  Hopefully that was worth all of the scrolling. :)

No comments: